Social Media Manager
De Soi is seeking a Social Media Manager, who will be an exceptional addition to our Digital/Brand teams. Under the direction of the VP, Digital Marketing, the Social Media Marketing Manager will play a fundamental role at De Soi by executing De Soi’s organic social strategy on Instagram, TikTok and other emerging social platforms. This role will be responsible for: tracking trends, managing the brand’s social channels, responding to comments/tagged photos/DM’s, and managing influencer program outreach.
- Work closely with the VP, Digital Marketing on the social media content strategy, planning and execution of all posts for Instagram, Tikok and other emerging platforms
- Oversee community management- responding to all Instagram comments, tagged photos, and direct messages daily and directing any necessary customer inquiries to the appropriate team members with a high level of priority
- Partner with graphic designer in the creation of organic social content and coordinates the day-to-day posting of this content across each channel
- Monitor and research trends specific to Instagram and TikTok; ideation/executing upon content opportunities when relevant
- Manage monthly brand activations/influencer events
- Proactively monitor social performance; Track online and social media posts from influencers and bloggers; analyze data and compile weekly/monthly reports including engagement, community growth, ecommerce statistics, customer acquisition, etc.
- Analyze social data to determine top performing & under-performing posts and campaigns
- Manage influencer prospecting and outreach (including negotiation and contracting) and gifting requests, order placements and returns, and oversee in house gifting inventory
- 3-5 years of experience in social media and/or marketing
- Experience in Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and TikTok
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Experience in analytics platforms - Dash Hudson, Google Analytics, GRIN a plus
- Graphic design experience is a plus
- Passionate, positive attitude
- Self-starter—able to execute upon multiple projects and against tight deadlines
- Exceptional communication skills
- Collaborative, open-minded and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Must be based in Los Angeles
If you are interested please send your resume to email@example.com.